Black + Decker Cordless Hammer Drill with Battery – 18V
About this product
A compact two gear hammer drill for screwdriving, drilling and hammer-drilling into wood, metal and masonry. An all metal motor and gearbox deliver 21000 BPM for hammer drilling into masonry and 0 – 1400 RPM variable speed for drilling and screwdriving applications. 10 torque settings are available for precise screwdriving into various materials and optimum control in a range of applications. This kit also includes a 10 piece drill bit set, allowing you to start your project straight away. 1x double ended drill bit included separately.
Keyless chuck for fast and easy bits changes with a double ended screwdriver bit included so you can start your projects straight away.
Hardwearing kit box to store and transport the tool.
- 18V battery power.
- Forward/reverse function.
- Fully charged in up to 3 hours.
- Charger included.
- 10mm keyless chuck.
- 10 torque settings.
- Drilling capacity for wood 25mm, steel 10mm and masonry 10mm.
- Functions as hammer drill.
- Temperature overload function which shuts down unit automatically if it overheats.
- Soft grip handle.
- 1.5Ah battery.
- Includes 1 battery.
- Carry case included.
- Drill weight with battery 2.21kg.
- Manufacturer’s 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5035048706206.